This picture doesn't really reflect reality, since Gideon is mellow and Calliope tends to be fussy. But we couldn't get a flattering one of Gideon, so oh well.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
But then again, who likes to be typical anyway? :) Love these darling pics!!!
I think the twins are adorable. I cannot imagine how much time it takes to care for them. Even if they did not need feeding, changing, burping, you want to be with them because they are precious. How about a picture of Mr. Elias and the twins? How is he doing these days?
2 comments:
But then again, who likes to be typical anyway? :) Love these darling pics!!!
I think the twins are adorable. I cannot imagine how much time it takes to care for them. Even if they did not need feeding, changing, burping, you want to be with them because they are precious. How about a picture of Mr. Elias and the twins? How is he doing these days?
Post a Comment