Must take just a moment
in the midst of the chaos that is our apartment
and say that J. is simply the best ever.

He always takes time for the little people.

To kiss their heads.

And have a little quality time.
And call me over to see...

...that "they're holding hands!".
I love you J!
3 comments:
I thought your comments were charming,Cailan. However,you are a very special Mother and wife to have a happy husband and three beautiful children. Take good care of yourself.
Love, Aunt Ann
They are so cute!
Josh looks like a wonderful daddy!!
We love the pic of them holding hands - so sweet!
~praying for you all during this busy time~
Oh Cailan Isaac said he saw you in church today and it made me miss you VERY MUCH! I can't wait to see you and your sweet, cuddly, too cute children!!! =) LOVE YOU! <3 <3
Post a Comment