Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happiness Makes Us Smile...







...And Smiles Make Us Happy.





We are so thankful for happy babies.
Their smiles do wonders to encourage us through these days!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cailan! They are so adorable! How we love seeing their happy smiles. :) Love you!

elizabeth said...

OH I miss those cuties!! Give them lots of kisses and hugs for me =) <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

what a cute template! :) Nice job!

elizabeth said...

Oooooo...YOU LEARNED HOW TO CHANGE YOUR TEMPLATE???!!! Most impressive ;) ;) =D

Anonymous said...

Yes, i'm impressed too. You're becoming quite the savvy little blogger aren't you?! BTW, I LOVE these babies!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are such beautiful little babies! Their smiles make me smile too...mom and dad must be doing a good job! :)
Sending my love, Joelle

Anonymous said...

Everyday I see these pictures I smile and thank God for the good things in life.
Grandpa Matthews