Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Sweet Little Calliope
















5 comments:

M. Schmidt said...

I LOVE these pictures! Such a precious baby- i wish i could squeeze all that girly adorableness. Her little face and blue eyes and tiny nose are so, so sweet. Love,Auntie M

Jennifer said...

how cute! Calliope is such a sweetheart! I love the pink and purple on her. :)

Jaimee said...

Simply the sweetest itty bitty girl! It must be so fun to play dress up with your "dolly." :) What joy your littles must be bringing to you!

Love you dear!

Anonymous said...

All Girl, we finally have a girl!
What a beautiful girl! Bubbles is a fitting nickname! I get to see her tomorrow God willing.

Grandpa Matthews

elizabethann said...

Oh, oh oh!!!! Calliope you are SO precious!!! You look very adorable! Did you enjoy playing dress up for these very cute pictures?! =)
I love you! Keep giving you're fantastic mommy and daddy lots of smiles!!

elizabeth a.