Oh,Oh these pictures make me want to "beam" myself to Iowa and give these way-too-cute babies lots of hugs and kisses!!!!!!! They are so incredibly adorable and they are growing up SO fast *sighs*! Love you all!!! Elizabeth
I am so, so THRILLED to have 2 of these darling pictures now on my fridge. Thank you sister! I stop and look at them several times a day and just can't wait to kiss and squish their little cuteness. Love, Auntie M.
Your twin babies are precious! I just thought I would say hi. I know it has been forever. I saw Meagan a couple of weeks ago, it was great to hear about your family! Hope you are doing well, enjoy those babies!
7 comments:
Babies, Babies, Babies! We love the babies!
What sweet siblings. :)
Bubba and Bubbles, the Countess and the linebacker.
Grandpa Matthews
wow! They are gorgeous!! Can't wait to meet them and give them a snuggle (if they will let me)
april d
Oh,Oh these pictures make me want to "beam" myself to Iowa and give these way-too-cute babies lots of hugs and kisses!!!!!!! They are so incredibly adorable and they are growing up SO fast *sighs*!
Love you all!!!
Elizabeth
I am so, so THRILLED to have 2 of these darling pictures now on my fridge. Thank you sister! I stop and look at them several times a day and just can't wait to kiss and squish their little cuteness.
Love, Auntie M.
Your twin babies are precious! I just thought I would say hi. I know it has been forever. I saw Meagan a couple of weeks ago, it was great to hear about your family! Hope you are doing well, enjoy those babies!
Post a Comment